Rain in Which Season?



Task number one is always creating a memorable name you hope not to grow out of or be embarrassed by years down the line.  In the past, I only cared about the memorable part and payed no attention to the embarrassment I'd face then or years later.  Thus, my Playstation Network ID is forever, Dudeliest_dude.

Moving on to less cringe-worthy titles (I hope), here's why I chose Rain in Which Season?  I find summer rain rejuvenating, winter rain depressing, fall and spring rain a host of emotions that are in-between those poles.  One constant about rain is that many people dispense of the need to move from point A to point B or to do work outside.  On rainy days there tends to be more room for the mind.

Whether it's inspiring, a painful truth, a salve for an open wound or a hopeful lift from melancholy, you can decide which season.  All I aim to do is bring thought provoking, helpful insights that will allow us get closer to our true selves and be part of the cleansing cycle of our world.

Comments

Popular Posts