Last 2020 Facebook Status AKA "Quarantined Christmas Card"

 

This picture describes the end of my 2020. WANTING to connect with people...succeeding with some...but circumstance prevented many interactions.

I can finally give a -very late- Christmas card to my youth leader. However after coughing so much on the phone when we spoke, I didn't want to NOT give her an out.


So...Christmas card might become later, but I'm quarantining the Christmas card....

Yes...this is the "respect" we must give each other.

Accept a greeting at your own risk.


I am THANKFUL to be getting the BETTER end of the trade. TR is bringing my family tissues and soup.


For some reason our family is NOT ready to buy tissues on Amazon...so we're in a dilemma.

None of us is allowed to go to the store yet...so until Dad is allowed by the government to go to BJ's and buy much-needed supplies...I've to be open-minded with how I get rid of my mucus ;)


DON'T WORRY...I'M FINE...EXPELLING GERMS MEANS THERE'S LESS INSIDE.

WE NEED NOT BE AFRAID. Yes, getting sick is NOT fun...but I will recover. DAD has ALREADY recovered.


Mom...we're doing everything we can so SHE can recover

I am not important in this equation. If I NEED HELP I ask for it.


All I want is sleep, organic food, clean water, two showers a day and YES LOT'S OF TISSUES.

WHY TISSUES? YOU ASK? BECAUSE I'VE DONE ENOUGH LAUNDRY FOR AN ENTIRE SHIP REGIMENT.


It's kind of nice to wipe snot on something YOU DON'T have to wash.

Yes...thus ends my health, product placement and Philosophical discussion of Covid 19.


My verdict: we're all fine. No need to go nuts. If MOM gets through this...then MOST people on my friend list will survive.

And we're planning for mom to keep getting better. I need no worries. MOST of us don't.


Just be free human beings...

I MEAN...OBVIOUSLY I DON'T HAVE THAT RIGHT. THAT'S WHY I'M DESPERATE FOR TISSUES.

That's why my car has NOT been used and I'm stuck in my house until I get "permission" to leave.

It's okay though. WE ALL KNOW I'M A JOBLESS HERMIT...

what is so bad about staying inside in December-January?


Nothing. Fine. I'LL stop complaining. THIS IS GREAT.

THE GOVERNMENT IS BRILLIANT.

I should watch the news with popcorn every day.


I need to be educated, medicated, start drinking soda...yes coca cola...I would not be surprised if the government advertised that as a solution to alleviate Covid 19 symptoms.

I am all kinds of wrong and the authorities: the ones with DEGREES, ACCREDITATIONS, PATS ON THE BACK, PLAQUES, WHITE LAB COATS...


YES these are my betters. They KNOW covid...THEY are on a first-name basis.

I just have the damn virus...what do I know?

PATIENT'S OPINIONS ARE JUST OBSTACLES...for what the prescribers want or "know" is best.

Because Fauci knows all.

He is our God...unless my "news" is dated...and the government chose a new mascot.

In which case...no one remembers Fauci


No one remembers he ruled our lives. Told SO MANY PEOPLE they were wrong, immoral...hired SO many doctors to "debunk" the Plandemic Video.


And when Plandemic II documentary came out AND it could NOT be "debunked" easily..

HIDE IT. DEBUNK IT WITHOUT RESEARCH." FACT CHECK IT" TO HELL.

They are using EVERYTHING at their disposal to turn public opinion into something lethal.


And they ARE succeeding.


We've created the pandemic.

There are countries who live life as they wish.

What do we do? WHAT WE DO BEST:


WE DOCTOR THEIR STATISTICS TO MAKE IT LOOK AWFUL THERE.

Yes. We are locked in our homes. WE ARE THE SAFE ONES.


Keep believing that. I'M NOT looking to change minds.

Why do I write?

Maybe I'm sick of unfriending acquaintances who take the covid vaccine.


Maybe its easier if you know my opinion beforehand and do the unfriending yourselves...if you REALLY are JUST an acquaintance.

However if you are family, good friend or there really is or WAS some love between us...guess what?


You can unfollow me, block me, curse the day I was born but...

Hey, haven't I heard that before?

I'm not here to be popular. I'm here to be real.


And when society is fake: that's when the hate comes piling on.

So yeah. I've "got covid." I don't see how it matters. But it matters to the world.

Here's to being locked up.


Perhaps locked just in my house is not enough in the eyes of some people.

Here's to hoping in 2021 that the world will be RUN:

By people with heart, soul and spirit guidance.

People who don't see this world as "us or them" countries, RACES, RELIGIONS or states.

A world run by kindness..NOT the smiling and opening doors kindness.

The kindness of giving time on your day off to bring your complaining volunteer tissues.

Even if we don't see eye to eye on the issues

Comments

Popular Posts